Friday, October 17, 2008

Funny things kids say....

So today, my darling daughter was drawing pictures of our family and I was trying to explain that Daddy's glasses needed lines on the sides to show how they go back over his ears. With a very puzzled look, she stared at me, as if trying to picture what I was saying. Then, a light bulb appeared over her head and she said, "Mommy, I see your lines right here" as she pointed to my forehead. Not exactly what I meant.....


Yesterday (Saturday), Daddy realized that lil E hadn't been to the restroom in quite a while...

Daddy said: "Do you need to go potty? You haven't been in a long time."
She replied, "I went Daddy."
Daddy: "When?"
She replied: "Tuesday"

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!