Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankfulness {Day 12} Beautiful Things

I am so thankful for the ability to appreciate beauty.

I mean, when my cat looks at a painting by Monet, she's not thinking it looks like anything special.
However I know that it is magnificent!


This is a God given gift.Think about all the beautiful things God has made for us to enjoy with this gift.

Sunsets and Sunrises.

Flowers.


Rainbows.


Animals, birds and fish.


And children - aren't mine beautiful (I sure think so)?



What a gift! Thank You, Lord for the ability to appreciate beauty! Help me to never take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!