Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank You Letters - Printables

We are trying to give our daughters the gift of thankfulness. One thing we started with our 6 year old's last birthday is to have her fill out a thank you letter for each person who blessed her with a present. Not only does she fill in the personal information, she also says a prayer for the gift giver. I explained that this is a way that we can return the gift. What better gift is there than to ask the Creator of the Universe to bless that person?

After my daughter's birthday, we said a prayer for all the people who had given her a gift. Later that same day, I showed her the thank you notes and after she read it aloud, I noticed her eyes were filled with joyful tears. She loved the idea - which warmed this Mama's heart!

Below is a link to an example of the letter we will send out after this Christmas season. Feel free to copy the idea and use it in your own family.

Christmas Thank You Letter printable

Blessings and Merry Christmas!


I linked up at

The Southern Product Queen
Tip Junkie handmade projects
 
 
Growing Home
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Genius!!!!! I think I'm gonna use this!!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Super cute, and love your blog! I'm having a linky party on my blog too! I would love it if you would link up to it! Here is the link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/2011/12/20/linky-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Found you through Women Living Well!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!