Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making Cookies

What a wonderful treat to have my Mom and Dad come up and spend some time with the girls. We made cookies, including decorating some sugar cookies. Kudos to the Moms who do this by themselves (they are in the same category as the Moms who think moon sand is a great idea)! It takes a LOT of patience and clean-up effort - but knowing that I am loving on my girls exactly the way they crave love make it worth it. Oh, and the yummy cookies were a good payoff as well.




 Enjoying some Rudolf the Reindeer with Grandpa.


I attempted to make 2, that's right, just 2 of these ridiculously time consuming, but adorable, cookies. I have not let my girls eat them yet (although my oldest is begging). We need to just relish in their cuteness for at least 24 hours. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!