Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm Back

Well, hello.

Sometimes I find out that someone has been missing from my virtual world only when they reappear. Honestly, that happens to me in my real life as well sometimes {unfortunately}. Does that ever happen to you? Someone you know shows "back up" at church or in your email inbox and you ask yourself, "Wow, I wonder where they have been?"

Maybe you're asking yourself that question about me? Where has Dana been? She hasn't written on her blog in a looooonnnnnggggg time. 

The truth of the matter is my Dad went to meet Jesus in June '13 and I lost any and all ability to write. The words were gone. The thought of writing something my dear ole Dad wouldn't read and respond to broke my heart. 

My Dad was my first love. He was wise. He laughed with his entire body. He gave strong hugs. He loved greatly. 

And I miss him. 

There are days when I am still overwhelmed with tears and loneliness as I ache to chat with him. I long to hear him laugh again. 

I know I'll see him again in heaven {eternity gives us such hope}. I know he would love to see me still writing. 

And since I have so many ideas swirling around inside my head - I feel compelled to share with you! There have been many changes in our lives since I have written last. 

Be on the lookout for updated pictures {I cannot believe how big my girls are now!}.

Look for articles coming soon on - 

  • Healthy Living - including some fabulous recipes that are based on a whole food diet. Gluten-free. Dairy-free. Egg-free.
  • Essential Oils - Join me as I get started down this exciting adventure with healing naturally.
  • Homeschooling - Yes, I have a 4th grader and a Kindergartner now! It is such a fun and very challenging time in our lives! I am so excited to share schooling ideas and challenges.
  • God-centered living - The most important thing about me is my God and my Savior. I am always thrilled to share God glorifying articles to enrich your thought life. 

Looking forward to hearing from you as well! 


"What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.
-A.W. Tozer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!