Friday, September 5, 2008

Misc Stuff




My sweet Aunt Mel came all the way from Colorado for my darling daughter's birthday party. I mean, who wouldn't want to fly half-way across the country for a 3 year old birthday party? Of course, her darling grankids were also there, so that might have had something to do with it. But, it was still very sweet of her to spend time with our family. :)


We miss you already Auntie M.






What a blessing from God that Brooklyn's baby brother - Braxton - was born healthy yesterday! We love all our cousins and can't wait to "pet" lil Braxton (Our lil E thinks it is a good idea to pet babies, just like we do cats and dogs). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!