Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A new direction

I have not posted in a while and many things have changed in my life. One of the biggest changes is our family's transition from conventional, allopathic medical treatments to more of a natural, holistic and homeopathic lifestyle.

Soon....

Very soon...

I will start posting about the different things that have worked so well for our family.

Why would I take the time to do this? I mean to each his own, right?

I believe our nation is full of sick people. They don't even realize it.

They are eating "food" that isn't really "food".

They are using medications that just suppress symptoms and never heal.

They live in chronic pain.

Our children will have a shorter life expectancy than their parents. Our children are being diagnosed with cancers, autoimmune disorders, anxiety, neurological disorders.... and the list goes on.

I believe there is an entire generation that has been robbed of a quality life because they do not know how to nourish their bodies.

As a Mom, it especially breaks my heart when I see how this affects the children.

So be watching for encouraging ways to move you and your family to a more natural, wholesome, healing way of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!