Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CoMiNg sOoN!

I love Crafts!!  The only problem is finding the time in the day to make some of the super adorable things I find online. And I have found some SUPER adorable things online. These are my top three (so far).

Living With Punks: Floor Cushions

Ruffles and Stuff: Easy Ruffled T-Shirt Scarf

The Handmade Home: Regina the Rabbit and Lulu the Lamb

I am hoping for some time to start sewing again once we settle down into our homeschool routine and after I complete this project....

Next on the agenda for September will be the 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way. This is a super challenge to do some spring cleaning tasks (in Fall) but to focus also on 'WHY' we clean and keep our home for our family. It does not profit anyone to have a super clean home, if we have a sour attitude about keeping it tidy.

There are daily Martha tasks (which require rubber gloves and bleach) and Mary tasks (which require an open heart ready to be transformed by His Word).

God does not care about how clean our floors are - only where our hearts are while we are scrubbing (but you still have to scrub -- ha ha!).

Day 15 will even be featured over at the Homemaker's Challenge.

31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way


And don't forget about our giveaway that ends on Sunday. Click here to find out more about the handmade bracelet giveway.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!