Please take a few minutes to watch this video (and the others as well if you have the time) and vote for Emma - a special girl who has overcome many challenges in her life through the help of First Steps and the United Way. Our own little girl was involved with First Steps to help with her swallowing abnormalities (aspirates) and so I personally know what a blessing it is to have the therapists come to your home and give your child the hands on therapy they need.
If you feel so inclined, you could also donate money to the United Way, but at a minimum, please vote. That is free!
Click here to see the video of Emma. She is the beautiful princess with a crown and pink dress (picture above).
- The site will allow 1 vote per person per day.
- Votes for videos will be cleared at the end of each month (August, September, October and November).
- The top vote-getter for each month will be awarded a prize (see below) and become eligible for grand prize voting.
- Grand prize voting will take place December 1-11, 2011.
- Users must create an account consisting of their name and email address to add comments.
- Donations may be given online to United Way of Central Indiana in honor of specific video submissions.
- Donations are processed by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate using a credit card.
- The top donation-getter each month and for the entire competition will be awarded a prize (see below).
- Donations will be ongoing for the duration of the competition and tracking will not be reset each month.
- For purposes of the competition, only donations received by December 12, 2011 will count toward determining the overall top video. United Way will continue to accept online donations any time of year, even after the competition has ended.