Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankfulness {Day 3} My Man



What am I thankful for today (and all the other 364.25 days of the year)? My man.

He is a gift from God and a blessing in my life. I don't know who I'd be or what I'd be like without him.

Now get ready - I'm gonna brag on my man for a minute.

I know he is not perfect, but he is perfect for me. We are united in Christ and will be together forever.

I am thankful for how I see Christ working in his life (he was not saved until after we were married).

He loves the Lord and it is evident in his life.

I love him more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

When he is not with me, I long for the minute he walks through the door - even though he is all stinky and sweaty from his nearly daily commute on his bicycle.

My man can do anything. He is strong. He is smart. He is loving and tender.

He is my hero.

He is a loving father and our girls adore him. He will do nearly anything to bring a smile to their faces.

I thank God for him!

I thank my God
upon every remembrance of you (my man),
always in every prayer of mine
making request for you all with joy,
for your fellowship in the gospel
from the first day until now
{Philippians 1:3-5}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!