Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We have a winner!

To celebrate more than 50 followers, I randomly chose (using random.org) one lucky winner of the Thirty One fold-and-go organizer.

This is a wonderful case for a Kindle or iPad. It is also nice for just an old fashioned pad of paper (does anyone take notes on paper anymore?).




And the winner is....
Barbara Walker!
Hooray!

Barbara - please message me on Facebook your address so I can get this in the mail. I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you so much for following this blog. I appreciate all of you!

Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!