Friday, June 3, 2011

June means strawberries and birthdays

What a super fun day we had! My Mom, Dad and nephew came to visit. We picked 11 pounds of strawberries at the U-pick place down the road and then made a couple batches of jam. Yummo!  And there are plenty of berries left over to eat in oatmeal, cereal, shortcake, trifle, ice cream, smoothies or even just plain. We will have no issue polishing off the rest of these sweet treats straight from heaven. We are so thankful to God for this abundant crop!
Then we celebrated my nephew turning 12. Hard to believe 12 years have passed since he was born. He has grown up so fast and I pray for him daily. I cannot wait to see what plan God has for this special young man's life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!