Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pooh Bear is a Christian?

Some things are only funny in a Christian house. Take this lovely picture my 5 year old DD drew of Pooh Bear (if you can't tell, that is what his shirt says). Very colorful. There's even a monarch butterfly (her words). But wait, what's that? Does Pooh have a glass of vino to relax at the end of the day? I was so confused when I saw this and really wondering what on Earth my DD was thinking, so I asked. Her answer.....


"Pooh is drinking wine, but it is really grape juice, like Jesus did."


Who knew that Pooh was a Christian and took communion?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!