Friday, September 16, 2011

31 Days to Clean - End of another week


I have to confess that I have not been up on the challenges as much as I wanted to be this week.

And yesterday's reading discussed grace.

Wow - did I need to hear that! Sometimes life just gets in the way of the blogging world (sometimes I can get lost in blogging world).

Sometimes life gets in the way of cleaning (oh the shame!).

Sometimes there are other priorities that need my attention - and they are usually my husband and 2 daughters.

This week was not only my girls and my wonderful hubby, but I was also given the privilege to show love for my Aunt. A long, very sad story, but her husband just died and I was able to drop everything and help her.

Side note: I am so thankful to be in a position to be able to serve - thankful to the Lord and thankful to my husband, who sacrifices and works so hard to support our family.

And then there was a family trip to the dentist, doctor appointment for the sick toddler, homeschool and co-op.

Not much room for anything else.

So I have read the book for the week and finished some of the cleaning tasks - but I am thankful for grace and praying next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!