Wednesday, September 21, 2011

31 Days to Clean - Motivation



Cleaning has always coming naturally to me. I am not sure if it is because I have a perfectionist father who was pretty strict when it comes to cleaning (I have childhood memories of using a toothbrush to clean the floors in our kitchen), or just a God-given trait. All I know is that I love to clean and I love a clean home.

Is my home perfectly clean with everything in its place? No way! Our home definitely has that “lived in” feel. There is mail on the table and toys scattered on the floor. But it is clean.

What keeps me motivated?

Read the rest of this article over at HomemakersChallenge .





Click here for more information on the 31 Days to Clean - How to have a Martha House the Mary Way book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!