Monday, September 12, 2011

Grandmothers

Grandmothers are such sweet treasures. One of mine (yes, I still have both Grandmothers living - what a blessing!!) turned 85 this weekend. She is such a special woman and loves life.

I do not recall her ever saying an unkind word about anyone.

She is quick to play a game or just give attention to even the smallest grandchild.

She is an artist and finds beauty in the world that God has made for us to enjoy.

She is spry and spunky. The kind that fights time and is determined to stay busy and young.

She is the youngest 85 year old I have ever encountered!

I love you Grandma and I pray that God will bless you (and us) with many, many more years.

Here she is with 3 of her 4 kids (we missed you, Aunt Diane!). That is my beautiful Mother on the left.

We had a great day at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!