Friday, September 16, 2011

Coming Soon - Oct/Nov

I know September is not even half way over yet, but I wanted to give you a little glimpse into what I am planning for the next couple of months.

October - Stories of Evangelism and Hope


In celebration of Reformation Day (as we like to call Halloween, since it is the day that Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses), I will post stories of evangelism and hope. I plan to post several short biographies on church founders and missionaries. Some stories will be from early in church history and some will be things a bit more current.

I will have a few guest posts from people I know that have gone on recent mission trips. I am excited to see what they write as well.

I pray that you are encouraged to share your faith as you read about others who boldly declared Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life.

November - A Month of Gratitude

This will be a month to write about all of the special things in my life that I am truly thankful for. These will not be the standard, obvious answers. I will dig deep to pull out some instances in my life that did not seem like blessings, but as I look in the rear view mirror, I see God at work.

With Thanksgiving at the end of the month, it is a great time to reflect on the fact that all blessings come from our heavenly Father and that He causes all things to work together for good, for those who love Him.

I tell you about these now so that you can think of your own stories of evangelism and thankfulness to share. I plan on hosting  link-up parties so we are able to encourage one another. So remember to check back and link-up. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!