Monday, October 31, 2011

Good News {Day 31} What I have learned


Ok, so my 31 days of good news was really 29 days. Even so, my heart has been so touched this month. I hope yours has as well.

I am encouraged and excited to start sharing my faith on a regular basis.

I have ordered my pocket-sized New Testament.

I have the Romans Road highlighted and ready to go.

I have some gospel tracts in my purse. I even ordered some extras to give to the kids tonight at our Harvest Party (Lord – please let these be delivered today so we can hand them out).

 I realize that I am a missionary in my own neighborhood.

God has opened my eyes and softened my heart to the lost and hurting around me.

I have been praying earnestly for God to let me be a light for Him and to
give me opportunities to share Jesus.

I want my life to glorify God and look different to those around me (in a good way). I want people to describe our family with words like, “love, grace, truth”. 

We know the answer to the meaning of life – and so many are in search of that answer. We need to be ready and willing to share it with all who have ears to hear!

Up next month –

A Month of Thankfulness.


Thanksgiving is one of my very favorite holidays. Not because of the food, but for the focus on thankfulness. I want to spend the entire month reflecting on all the blessings we have and give all the glory to God.
We are assembling our thankful calendar today (pictures coming tomorrow - Lord willing).

How about you? What Thanksgiving traditions do you have that focus on thankfulness? I’d love it if you shared.

Don’t forget about our current giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so if you are thinking something that is beneficial and profitable (which does not mean you have to agree with me, but at least be nice), then I would love to hear from you!